Wednesday, June 23, 2010


2 months old!!! I cannot believe our baby girl is already 2 months old. These past eight weeks have been wonderful and I am so glad that I have quite a bit more time at home with my sweet girl. Yesterday, we went for Emma's 2 month check-up. She now weighs 10lbs. 3 oz. and is doing great. Monday of this week Emma decided that she would begin "talking". I absolutely LOVE listening to her cooing as she tries so hard to tell us what she is thinking about. It seems like she has grown so much within the past week. She is smiling more and more and loves for you to talk to her so she can "talk" back to you.

This past Sunday, Emma went to church for the very first time. It was a very special day because this happened on Father's Day. I was so proud watching Bradley carry his little girl around and introduce her to our church family. Emma was a sweet little girl and stayed quiet during the service.

This week we are getting out and about a little more, but doing our best to stay out of the HOT summer sun. I am just so thankful that Emma is easy going and likes to sit in her car seat.

The picture at the top of the page is Emma's announcement picture. (Her talented Daddy took this.) I just think it is beautiful, but then again I am little biased. She was one month old in this picture.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bradley and Karla! Emma is BEAUTIFUL!!! Joey and i found your website and have had so much fun looking at all the pictures and videos. We laughed at Bradley talking about what he is gonna eat during one of them.
    Love and Hugs,
    The Murés

    ReplyDelete